1. Effect of Socio-Economic Status on Sports Performance of Wrestlers of Haryana State
Susheel Chaudhary – CDLU Sirsa, India.
2. Bamboo Shoots: An Untapped Source of Essential Nutrients and Bioactive Compounds
Vivek Sharma1, Thounaojam Premlata Devi1, C. Nirmala1 and M. S. Bisht2
3. Factors responsible for Cost and Time overrun in construction of Hydropower Projects of Himachal Pradesh
Sharda Devi – Panjab University, Chandigarh, India.
4. Post- Modern Women Novelists: Dilemma of the New Women
Rajni Devi – J.N.U. Jaipur (Rajasthan)
5. ICT: An Effective Advancement of Language Proficiency for the Teachers in Higher Education
M.A English from S.R.P.A A.B. College, Pathankot (Affiliated to G.N.D.U, Amritsar)
6. Association Mining for Quality Rules in MP Higher Education
1Arun Sen, 2Anil Rajput – 1Barkatullah University, Bhopal, 2CSA Govt. PG Nodal College, Sehore.
7. E-learning and Libraries
1Dr.Arunmodak, 2Miss Deeptichourasia – Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences.
8. STUDENTS IN DAKSHIN DINAJPUR DISTRICT OF WEST BENGAL: A SYNOPSIS”
SUMEDHA BANERJEE – SSSUTMS, SEHORE, M.P., INDIA
9. Impart professional practices relevant to higher education. “How and why innovations and best practices can transform
higher education institutions : A research study of SMIS”
Dr. Krishna Kant Mishra, Dr. Vidya Nand Pandey
10. Use of ICTin Developing Effectiveness of Teaching Skills for Teachers in Higher Education
Piyush Kumar Dubey – Shri L.B.S. College GanjBasoda
11. ORGANIC FARMING IN INDIA: STATUS AND PROSPECTIVES
Suman Khar – Ph.D Research Scholar, Economics